Liam has the same hiding place when he doesn't want us to know what he's doing. Funny!
They look SO busted!
Caughtya! Too cute!! She is thinking, "man I thought we had her fooled this time!"
I used to steal the clumps from the brown sugar jar when I was little and eat them under the table. And of course I always left a trail of brown sugar even though I was trying to be sneaky...Lauren
TerryGood photo. The young ladies are busted! Families are forever.cfs
These two sure look like they have a lot of fun...nice that you can be home with them to catch all the excitement :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Liam has the same hiding place when he doesn't want us to know what he's doing. Funny!
They look SO busted!
Caughtya! Too cute!! She is thinking, "man I thought we had her fooled this time!"
I used to steal the clumps from the brown sugar jar when I was little and eat them under the table. And of course I always left a trail of brown sugar even though I was trying to be sneaky...
Lauren
Terry
Good photo. The young ladies are busted! Families are forever.
cfs
These two sure look like they have a lot of fun...nice that you can be home with them to catch all the excitement :)
Post a Comment